OSSSC Jobs advertisement: 2453 Pharmacist, Multipurpose Health Worker posts have been published by the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission on their official website osssc.gov.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Online application on or before 2024-01-20.
OSSSC Jobs advertisement detail
|Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
|Pharmacist, Multipurpose Health Worker
|No. of Vacancies
|12th, Diploma, B.Pharm
OSSSC Post Details
Pharmacist: 1002 Posts
Multipurpose Health Worker: 1451 Posts
- Pharmacist: A candidate must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy/B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) from Government Medical College & Hospitals of the State/any other recognized private institutions duly approved by A.I.C.TE. and examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board.
- Multipurpose Health Worker: A candidate must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/ equivalent with a Diploma in Pharmacy from any Government Medical College and Hospital of the state/ any other private institutions duly recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India/AI.C.TE
- Pharmacist: Rs. 25,5000 – 81,100/-Per Month
- Multipurpose Health Worker: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-Per Month
- Pharmacist: 21-38 years
- Multipurpose Health Worker: 21-38 years
5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women
10 years for PWD
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website osssc.gov.in on or before 20th January 2024.
Notification Date: 15th December 2023.
Starting Date: 22nd December 2023.
Application Last Date: 20th January 2024.